Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
We are currently looking for a Web & Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. This person will be based in our Talkwalker office in Luxembourg.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Shaping and implementing a coherent brand identity for Talkwalker
- Creating outstanding designs for our website (landing pages, icons, badges, logos), content (illustrations, templates, infographics), and print materials (brochures, flyers, banners for events)
- Designing engaging visuals for our ads (banner for advertising on social networks, including animated banners), and creating marketing videos
- Coming up with innovative design ideas to boost our marketing campaigns' efficiency
- Ensuring brand consistency across all assets
- Coordinating various cross-teams design projects
- Advising and coaching our teams on UI best practices
- Being a driver of change and innovation within our company by building up our design team
- You are creative, self-motivated, well-organized and work well under pressure
- Pay attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative and to get things done
- Have a minimum 3-5 years of design work experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, …)
- Have a good knowledge of CSS and HTML, including responsive websites
- You have excellent written and oral English skills. French, German or other language excellence is highly appreciated
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for - happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 40+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 300 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 400+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit or .
Copyright © 2020 Talkwalker Inc. All Rights Reserved | | | |
Europe - Talkwalker Sarl:
US - Talkwalker Inc:
APAC - Talkwalker Pte. Ltd: